In order to leave the Philippines, one of the first things that you need to do is take the IELTS Exam, which takes a lot of study, and can be very expensive. Wouldn’t you like to pass the test first time and hopefully secure yourself a fantastic job outside of the Philippines? If so, then you need an IELTS Reviewer who should be able to help you out. The Canaan English Language Center® offers the Highest IELTS Pass Rate for English language students.
Derek Jackson, the owner of Canaan English Language Center®, provides the only genuine IELTS review course for the IELTS exams taught by a British instructor in the Philippines. For this reason students can feel confident that they are learning the real English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and thought patterns that are so essential for passing the IELTS examinations. It is common knowledge that the British styles of spoken English are very different from the Philippine style of spoken English; just as the Australian and Canadian styles of English are quite different from spoken American and British English.
The primary reason why so many Filipinos fail their IELTS Writing, and IELTS Speaking exams is because local Filipino instructors are unfortunately, not able to prepare Filipino test takers for these exams adequately since their spoken English and customary thought patterns are very different from those of Americans and the British. Filipinos must study for these exams with real American and/or British English instructors in order to pass these exams the first time they take them.
Here are a few interesting facts that test takers should be aware:
- The more times a person fails the IELTS exams, the less likely they are to continue their pursuit to leave the Philippines.
- The cost for each of these exams is in excess of $200.00 USD each or over 8,000 pesos, hence passing the exam the first time saves considerable amount of time and money.
- Philippine takers of the IELTS exams currently have a low pass ratio due to the style of review conducted by local Filipino instructors. Actually, the pass ratios at many review centers in the Philippines for the IELTS exams are as low as 11%. These figures themselves are discouraging.
- Job placement agencies know that less than 25% of all Philippine CGFNS passers who have signed contracts with their company will be able to enter the U.S/Canada within the agreed upon time frame. This can, and will impact agency commissions.
- Test takers must pass their English exams the first time they take them.
- The biggest problem facing the Philippine overseas employment industry today is the fact that Filipino nurses have a difficult time passing the INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM (IELTS).
If IELTS Review students want to increase the chances of passing these tests the first time they are taken, then it’s a smart move to enroll at Canaan English Language Center®, which is also a certified IELTS Review and Test Center with a British review instructor.
Here are just a few testimonials from previous students:
“Yea, I made it! Thanks to CELC. The center helped me a lot in improving my confidence.” —Sharry Joy I.
“I did great in the exams! Because of CELC, I got an overall band score of 8! Thank you CELC!” —Ira Kei Ocampo
“Indeed, the review I had with CELC was just exceptional. I got the scores I needed and 8.5 in listening and reading, 7 in writing, and 7.5 in speaking. My instructor and the staff were really supportive, dedicated and motivating.” — Mr. Jayroe B. Tomas
If you are going to be taking your IELTS exam soon and need an IELTS Review provider then why not check out Canaan English Language Center® in Baguio City? Being the only genuine review course run by a British Native, you know that you are going to get a ‘fantastic’ education, which of course will give you a much greater chance of succeeding.